hE - sHe - Theirs

hE - sHe - Theirs

Friday, December 9, 2011

huargghh..


wow..been almost MONTHS after my last post n nvr tot that my last post, dated a month b4 my delivery. Yeah , i'm a MAMA now.isn't that great?its COOL!!!...

now my baby girl is 4months++ n I really miss her much. her gran says that she's now moving forward faster that b4..eventho it only happen one time only (dat time) n now i can't wait to go home (at Kampung) to meet her n play with her. She maybe take after me (talking..talking ..talking) hehehe..but it is good, right?

i think shud post 1 or 2 of her pic here but i didn't have the best angle photoshoot with me right now. Later la i'll upload her picture, ok?

I really don't have the best in writing right now.maybe to much thinking about other stuff but improving is my thing right now. so i hope, the next2 story from me would be something enjoyable to read..........hurm

Think i shud drop right now b4 my writing makes u guys confuse...hahahahha (already taken my mind confuse..LoL)..till then, daaaaaa


picture is my baby, with her face, a little like she's annoying @ feel uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment