hE - sHe - Theirs

hE - sHe - Theirs

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year 2011 come to an end but 2012 will come meeting us just a few hours left - Contd



I've been thru my post n yeah, I know that you guys can not read what i wrote since writing is small, right? It's okay, I'll repost, what exactly I wrote in the picture =) enjoy reading guys !!!

p/s: this notes/post have mix language - Malays and English Language.and also using sabahan slangs (if note :P)

.........................................................................................................................


To dearest friends and colleagues … and families
Me wishing you guys a very happy welcoming New year of 2012 and hope everyone in a pink of health and stay healthy!! Another year end and another year come. After 365days, thru good thru bad, finally it comes to an end of 2011.

Byk kenangan yg tercipta..samada yang manis atau yang pahit. Klu yg manis tu, confirm la tgh buat apa2 kerja pn bleh senyum kambing sensorng..dak pn, senyum melebar mcm kerang busuk (I wonder why they used ‘SENYUM’ with ‘KAMBING’ or ‘KERANG BUSUK’….penah ke dorg npak kambing @ kerang busuk snyum2?Hebat!!) Apa2 pun, yg buruk kita jadikan teladan dan yg baik jadikan tauladan coz setiap yg berlaku tentu ada hikmah / sebab tersendiri kn?
Tahun 2011, dari my own sudut pandangan is – a year of rezeki. From being a single then I married.got baby and live a simple but happy life. Gaduh2 tu biasa la…sekurang2nya, klu men pujuk2 dh halal…hehehe and also the prosperity years for HMSB employee. So far, bonus pn ok la..(rezeki tu…hehehe) and many of HMSB employee dpt baby!!! Not forgetting my dearest friends (schoolmates, collegemates).Tahun yg produktif agaknyer kan..?Alhamdulillah ats segala rezeki n rahmat dari-Nya.

Back to topic (eh?ada topic of the day eh?? Confuse!) . . . . . zz . . .
Ok, actually I’m lost about a few minutes (really??) Got calls from dept about machine breakdown then blogs-walking n reading till I forgot that I still in the middle of something here but now I’m here. And before I’m gone somewhere again, forgetting what i’m thinking and doin’ now, I’m again..wishing you out there to be healthy and hope everyone have the prosperity in life.

Sedikit kata di akhir penceritaan….hehehe skema sket
Tahun akan berganti dan x lama lagi hari di tahun baru akan berganti hingga ke tahun seterusnya. Umur dan masa juga sentiasa berubah, malah takkan berpatah balik. Oleh itu, hargailah masa dan umur serta hidup anda. Byk kan ilmu di dada utk simpanan di alam dan kehidupan lain. Semoga semua sejahtera n senyum sllu 


HaN_ReYLaGNaS 31 December 2011, 11:59:39 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment