hE - sHe - Theirs

hE - sHe - Theirs

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

uRgHH . . . diarrhea !!!!

been sleepless and vomiting everything i eat early this morning.so early that even im afraid to go to toilet alone. it was 325am in the morning, stomachache and feeling like there'll be something goin' out from my stomach thru mouth huk3x....

and on 340am, 1st vomit!! huhuhu...almost haf from d dinner out from d stomach. then i take a rest on bed, calling for husband on my right, so he aware about my condition. then the stomachache come. recite Ayat Kursi so many time and 'usap' around my belly....feel confortable for a while but then it comes again. hubby ask me to drink water and i add some spirulina n lay on the bed's head. but then, in only a few minutes 2nd vomit come! and i could not make myself available on the toilet coz i already throw up, near our bed. huhuhuu...(ncb bek la bkn ats bed huhuhuhu..)

continue vomiting in the toilet, and hubby ask me to rest at the sofa while he cleanup my mess huhuhu (cian dear) and mimot?been anywhere but not near the mess :) good mimot.

sitting there at the sofa and makes my belly comfortable from the pain of 'salah makan'. baby actively moving here and there inside my belly,maybe stressed together with mummy's condition.and it's already 5am in the morning. try to sleep while hubby watching me and asking if have to send me to A&E but i refuse. then i didnt remember anything till woke up on 615am. urghh so sleepy huhuhu.i tot the misery end od but then, when try to wake him up, the aches comes again.and toilet become the 1st place i attend huk3x. . . vomit again & i know exactly that i'm having diarrhea!!!

n while i'm writing diz post, it's already 1145am, waiting for hubby to pick me up on 12pm++ and my stomach still got the 'growling' sound inside. means that the diarrhea still there and i dont know when it will end. hopefully everything gonna be alright this evening.

so, till my nxt update, c ya..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment