hE - sHe - Theirs

hE - sHe - Theirs

Saturday, December 10, 2011

miss her so much


last night, while waiting for hubby prepare dinner, i run thru pictures of my baby since her 1st few hours in this world..she's just so small that time, so fragile n for me who was a 1st timer holding newborn, its kinda awkward n terrified since i'm afraid i might broken her.after all the pains, she's here with me and what amaze me during me n her at labor room, she's trying to find or to look at my face.oh my, she's so cute. if only i can take a picture and show u her face n reaction that time....oh that moment....that very special moment..It shows that baby knows who her/his mother.

while looking to her pictures, i'm amaze on how different she looks since the 1st picture taken til now. and i can't believe that this little baby,is now 4months++ n weight 6.4kg on her last check at clinic. oh my, she was 3.2kg only that time.i almost cry myself that she's now healthy n big now. wow, how was my mom cope with reality that her children, especially me..will become a mother like her..?

i miss my girl.i miss her so much.can't wait to see her, play with her, cuddle her, get her to sleep.....she's my girl...my 1st,Sofie Izzati....

2 comments: