hE - sHe - Theirs

hE - sHe - Theirs

Friday, May 6, 2011

sleepy and leg pain


have you guys take breakfast this morning?I've been eating Nasi Lemak with chicken curry (additional) at Restoran Mawar at Grandview with hubby and i feel so sleepy..i just got home from KK last night (flight MH3104, 7:50pm). pick up by beloved hubby and both of us goes straight to Sukau Restaurant located at Bandar Labuk Jaya for dinner. then just straight home after goes to oil station coz that time already 10pm. even Servay Bt4 already closed by the time we reach there (10:04pm). sleep early last night coz feel so tired. maybe coz yesterday I've been walking from BEMS QE office to QE new building with the rest of BEMS staffs and stand still while the training conducted. then goes back to BEMS office, sit there and online. didn't have a chance to lay my back rest.just sitting. then on flight, also the same (45minutes)

and this morning, both my leg (calf to be exact) cramped!!! and i still felt the pain of the cramped right now. don't know why those cramped happen. i just hope no calf cramped next time. ruining my sleep and my activities planned for the rest of the day.got to settled all my PPM (bundle up coz rescheduled since 2weeks b4) and all my corrective work request. and also my T&C Form.compile half of it already and need to complete those Endoscopy Unit Equipments (but i didn't have the picture of the equipments right now, guess i put it on hard disk - hope so- if not, have to wait for my sister come back from poly to take the pictures inside her lappy)

so, till then take care

No comments:

Post a Comment