hE - sHe - Theirs

hE - sHe - Theirs

Monday, May 30, 2011

2:26 in the morning of May 30th 2011

it's late but my eyes still wide open. I'm hungry but I'm too lazy to find something to eat..n baby's kicking and moving aggressively inside. but i cannot help myself to get an early sleep. juz don't know what reason that result in me waking up til now. hate this...

and right now , outside is raining and i put the fan on highest speed, directly facing me. i did it intentionally - to get headache and flu and fever - and this morning i think i might fall sick coz me and hubby gonna have a long journey to KB. to attend wedding reception at Kg. Timbang Dayang and to Kg. Rosok (my mother in-law's place) ~~ diz so-immature act is actually a protease to my husband!!

to comfort myself, I'm letting my finger clicking anywhere and stop where i like to coz i love reading.N just a moment ago I've been reading n realize that there'll be some top celebrities who gonna deliver a baby this year. to be exact, around mid of this year.. and i never tot that some of them are my favorites. - Jessica Alba for example. she may be delivering her baby this July/August. wow, that so cool!!!cant wait to know their latest news then but how am i to cope with it if I'm also busy in the middle of expecting my first baby? hurm....(baby'd kicking n moving again)

dunno what else I'm gonna do. feels like my nose is freezing cold and i think i might try relax and try to sleep already.if not, I'm also the one that will have to bear my baby moving aggressively, unstoppable....

till then,daaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment