hE - sHe - Theirs

hE - sHe - Theirs

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jan 30 is his 27th birthday

so, this is it. another years added to his age..n he is now my husband !!wow . . . what a gift to have me as his wife (ahahahahaha) well, he shud b proud of it..he have me as his 27th birthday gift :P

well, actually im oncall diz week but i make others replace me (sorry for d trouble heheheh) starts yesterday coz i wanna go back @ Telupid. my husband will b home oso, so mom n i od ordered a cake...to celebrate his special day :) so, here's d picture heheheh

pink for decoration?hurm..i think d person who take our ordered didnt know this cake actually to a guy...my mom oso forgot to tell them. but nvm since we never bother wit d decoration hehehe..

ingredient?dun really know..wht i knw is, this cake has corns n pudding (corn pudding to b exact) n it's delicious...so, now it's only 1/4 of d cake that's left :) after almost half an hour open from its box ....

it's almost 1pm so i gotta go. rainy day makes me feel sleepy n lazy. he's going to sleep od n i wanna join him but my parents insist me to get ready since i'll be back to Sandakan using mini bus (huk3x) . . .better prepare early so nothing left behind (but nothing has been put out from d bags since yesterday) so i shud take a lil time wit my husband b4 i go back n get ready faster after taht :) . . . till then, daaa


No comments:

Post a Comment