hE - sHe - Theirs

hE - sHe - Theirs

Monday, December 6, 2010

it's been a while...i guess...

yeah..i think it's already been a while...n now im back..n do check out wht i wrote on fs..some time ago (i dont remember when n what time coz nothing posted on it...i dont even log-in while checking my fs blog, which i od left..long tyme..b4 strted it back wit this blog)..kinda interesting..nice words i guess..but, wll..d writer is me.so, i shud pamper myself wit 'pujian' a lil rite?ahaks...

so, let check it out...

it’s been a while…

it’s been a while since i last check my profile..

yep, everyone getting to forgot their friendster profile..or maybe some of them oredy cancel the acc..hurm, i dnt think im going to delete this acc since this is the 1st time im blogging…n i like it very much …

n eventhough i might stop writing for some reason (i stop since that day)…but i wont delete this acc…coz one day, i might look at it again n smile or myb crying.. reading my own writing ..hurm..

rite now, this is myb juz d beginning for something, for a new start to write…n hope, myself not going to stop writing…eventhough it’s hard to see this page..coz it bringing back all the memories..the memories i keep only for myself…

hurm, i might crying now..the tears oredy filled my eyes..hahaha…so i better stop n holding my emotion b4 continue again (i dont know when will i contd writing)…so, gotta go..


nvr tot this is wht i wrote..hurm...

so wht now?do i want to continue writing..?didnt have d idea rite now..but past is d past.things dat make me sad, oredy replaced by sweet things..even if there's complicated things n complicated situation but still..being with some1 who love n appreciate u ..appreciate ur friendship...is more more valuable than let ur heart n urself hurt, pretending the relationship is ok..eh, wht stuff do i talk now..?huh..gotta go..

No comments:

Post a Comment